High aspirations? Looking for an exciting new challenge? Ready to make a real difference?
Teaching Personnel are seeking to recruit an outstanding SEMH/ASC teacher for an outstanding school in the Basingstoke area to join their unified teaching team in September. This will involve the implementation of the schools Personal, Social Development curriculum and further opportunities to deliver other areas of the curriculum.
Are you passionate about improving the lives of young people with special educational needs? Are you patient, professional and committed to providing them with a positive and nurturing environment where they can fulfil their potential and develop as lifelong learners?.
We are looking to for a dynamic and forward thinking Teacher to join this particular School. This role requires excellent communication skills, high levels of self-motivation and the necessary drive and commitment to support our young people to achieve. In return we offer highly competitive packages, professional support and opportunities to progress in a hard working, thriving environment set in central Basingstoke.
- A passionate and innovative teacher who can quickly and effectively engage their students?
- A consistently 'good' or 'outstanding' teacher, with the results to prove it?
- An outward looking and highly motivated teacher who can lead in their area and share best practice?
- An enthusiastic and well-organised team player?
- Aware of how Emotional, Social and Mental Health difficulties may impact on learning and the strategies that can be deployed to support the pupils in and outside of the classroom?
If so, we want to hear from you and please forward your Cv to alex#removed#
The school will be conducting virtual interviews over the next 4 weeks so please don't miss out on this opportunity