Company: TIMEPLAN EDUCATION GROUP LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £12675 - £18525
Primary Teaching Assistant - Kings Lynn - Norfolk
Do you have a passion to work with children and have gained some experience in an education setting?
Or are you a graduate that wants to learn the foundations of teaching before embarking on a Primary PGCE?
Would a long-term position within the classroom be the perfect start for your career in education?
Give yourself the best chance of furthering your teaching aspirations by becoming a Primary Teaching Assistant as this supportive and inclusive primary based in Kings Lynn.
- **Primary Teaching Assistant position Kings Lynn Norfolk
- **Long Term Full-Time Primary Teaching Assistant role at a nurturing primary
- **Position starting either ASAP or Sept Primary Teaching Assistant role
- **£65-85 per day DOE
- **Support in a Key Stage 1 class - Primary Teaching Assistant
- **Have access to top quality training normally only offered to teachers!
- **Be mentored by an Ofsted graded 'Outstanding teacher' - Primary Teaching Assistant
- **Ofsted Good - Outstanding primary school
This is the perfect opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual to really make a difference as a Primary Teaching Assistant.
Reasons to join the TimePlan team:
- We put you first - listening and understanding the type of work you would like
- Refer a friend - £150 of high street vouchers!
- Our local consultant will be on hand to support you throughout your journey with us
- We offer permanent, long-term and short term opportunities
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please send your click the 'Apply Now' button below.
Please note, due to the volume of applications, only successful teacher applicants will be contacted.
TimePlan Education Group Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.
Thank you for applying and choosing TimePlan Education