Turn your passion for health and wellness into a career with Anytime Fitness! We currently have an opportunity for one person to join our Membership Sales team in our Cedarburg location. Want to know what makes our employees LOVE working for Anytime Fitness? We asked some of our staff members why they “Bleed Purple.”
"I like working for Anytime Fitness because they provide me with a fun and competitive work environment, as well as an amazing support staff to compliment it. All the while you are able to positively impact people’s lives and see them make amazing changes to it.”
-Skyler, Cedarburg WI – Anytime Fitness Team Member Since 2015
“I love working for Anytime Fitness and this franchise group because it is more than just working for a gym. It’s more like family, starting with our co-workers and all the way to our members.”
-Katie, Hartford WI – Anytime Fitness Team Member Since 2010
These positions fill quickly! Check out the job description below and apply today with your resume and cover letter. We can’t wait to meet you!
Essential Job Duties Include:
- Membership Sales & Engagement
- Day-to-day operations for the club
- Marketing & Advertising with Local Businesses
- Community Involvement and Outreach
The ideal candidate would match the following qualities:
- Must be a high-energy fitness enthusiast with a passion for helping others!
- Industry experience not a must, but first-rate people skills are
- Must have an extroverted personality and enjoy meeting new people every day
- Competitive personality also a plus
Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid driver's license
- Available flexible hours (including some Saturdays)
- CPR/AED/Basic First Aid certifications must be completed within 30 days of employment.
- Minimum of one year experience in sales-related position
- Generous benefits package including; Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short/Long Term Disability & FSA
- 10 days paid vacation for first two years, increases to 15 days at third year
- Paid Holidays
- $30,000-$40,000/year. Commission/Salary based position.
- 10:00 am-7:00 pm Monday-Thursday & 10am-5pm on Friday’s
- Must be available for occasional Saturdays (Especially in the month of January)
Role: Assistant Club Director
Apply for this job now.