Account Executive - Sales Representative
Objective: The role of the Account Executive is to help develop and execute the strategic sales and marketing plans for the key accounts of our firm. The key account sales and marketing plans will support, and be derived from the Business Plan outlined by the Director of Sales and Marketing.
• Maintain and build relationships with the key accounts.
• Develop and execute a sales and marketing plan for key accounts that meets or exceeds sales and margin targets
• Grow existing product offerings with key accounts while introducing new product opportunities
• Work closely with the various departments in the Marketing industry Nation Wide to ensure the accurate execution of sales orders and account activity
• Provide regular interface with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
• Provide direction to the marketing department on key marketing opportunities with the key accounts to support the sales effort
• Work closely with key accounts and the marketing department on establishing a strategic face at retail venues.
• Provide regular sales reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing that accurately capture all sales activity
• Seek out and communicate meaningful insights from key accounts and the market
• Accurately manage expenses in accordance with budgetary requirements
Through One to two years of sales experience you must be able to demonstrate acquired skill and measurable success in the following areas:
- Advanced communication (written and verbal), organizational, and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including effective presentation and listening skills
- Building and nurturing internal and external relationships
- Solid understanding of core marketing principles
- Effective working in close team environment
Transcendance, Inc. fosters growth by getting consumers excited. Our expertise, strategic connections, and flexible model allow us to create and share integrated messages that make it easy for companies to rise above the competition. We design, launch, and manage our customer acquisition solutions to build awareness, interaction, and trust.
At Transcendance, Inc., we use our sharp outreach skills to build relationships and engagement on behalf of the firms we represent. We silence the chatter in the marketplace and capture consumer attention to drive growth. Our team-driven culture and guiding values are sure to enhance profitability. So, get in touch! You’ll quickly figure out why so many businesses succeed with us.
Role: Account Executive - Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.