Are you a career driven student looking to take your first step into the world of corporate sales? Cvent, the leading online event registration and eMarketing software company is seeking interns for a 5-week program for Summer 2021. Like a full time Sales Development Representative, candidates must be able to think on their feet, take initiative to assist their team, and be willing to contribute new ideas to already established processes. Interns will receive comprehensive training to prepare them for a rewarding sales career.
Candidates must be prepared to work 40 hours per week during this internship and are expected to be fully invested in the internship. Start your career on the right foot by joining a fortune 500 company that will foster and build upon your career goals. We are seeking candidates who are committed to proving themselves in order to be strongly considered for a full-time Sales opportunity with Cvent following graduation.
What you will be doing
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service
- Assist with providing product information to prospective customers
- Facilitate identification and qualifying potential prospects
- Drive traffic to Cvent seminars and online product demonstrations
- Assist marketing with campaign strategies and the collection of leads
- Create a Cvent Proposal Project that will be presented to Sales Management at your end-of-summer review
- Create PowerPoint presentations and Excel reports for sales management as needed
- Assist Cvent's Senior Management of Sales and Marketing by organizing and carrying out sales-related projects
- Photocopying, scanning, and printing of various documents
- Perform sales operations and administrative duties as needed
Skills & Requirements
- Currently enrolled in college with plans to graduate in May 2022 (summer between Junior & Senior year)
- Ability to work approximately 40 hours per week for 5 weeks
- Ability to commute to our headquarters in Tysons Corner, VA
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment.We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace.