ACCOUNTS/HR CLERK - CONTRACT - SURREY
Our Client, a major international oil and gas contractor, is seeking an Accounts/HR Clerk to join their team based in Surrey. They are searching for an individual who has strong administration and communication skills. The right applicant must also possess excellent knowledge of MS Office. Experience in an engineering environment would be useful.
- Checking invoices and timesheets on a daily basis;
- Entering correct invoices onto the SAP system (between 120-150 a week);
- Booking training courses;
- Updating training files; and
- Ad hoc: checking expenses and receipts;
DURATION: Long term/on-going. Full time role. Must be available at short notice.
RATE: c£9-£10.00ph PAYE
BENEFITS: Very Close to the Station and some parking available.
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and must be to work within the EU/UK.
Role: ACCOUNTS/HR CLERK - TEMPORARY - SURREY
Location: Surrey, South East England, England
Apply for this job now.