Fantastic Staff Nurse required in Beaworthy, Devon , up to £16.50/hr, Days/Nights, CQC Complaint
Are you looking for a position in a Dementia based nursing home?
I have an opportunity that I think you'd be keenly interested in. Please see below for the job details:
This specialist dementia home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful small sized nursing home in Beaworthy, Devon. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with Dementia & Physical Disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This care home has been rated 8.2/10 on a well-known care home website. They have constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC rating.
- Flexible shift patterns
- Paid breaks
- Fully funded ongoing training
- Free meals
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free parking on-site
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.