SEN Teaching Assistant - Orpington
£70-£80 a day - Full-time - November and January Starts
Supply Desk are working with mainstream and specialist SEN schools in the Bromley borough, recruiting for dedicated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to work 1:1 and with small groups of students with complex needs ranging from ASD, SEMH and PMLD.
If you are passionate about helping students who need that extra hand achieve, this is a perfect opportunity for you as it incredibly rewarding and is unique within the education sector.
If you have experience working with children with SEN, or have a background that transfers well with SEN, then we would love to hear from you!
- Working 1:1 with students with SEN
- SEN needs may include Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH), Profound Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
- Collaborating with the Class Teacher and SENDCO in providing support for the students concerned
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience working with children with SEN would be highly desirable
- A background in Psychology would be desirable but not essential
- Must be DBS checked (Enhanced DBS preferable)
Please call Drew on 0203 962 4000 or email at #removed# today