Part Time Teller
Position Reports To: Branch Manager I or Branch Manager II
Positions Supervised: None
Responsible for providing outstanding member service; recommending products and services and performing member transactions. Must be able to work Saturdays.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Provide outstanding member service by accurately processing member transactions and actively promoting products and services. Transactions include deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, transfers, check cashing, money orders, placing check holds, assuring proper identification & endorsements, balance and maintain cash drawer, etc.
- Perform responsibilities of position in accordance with federal and state regulations, credit union policies and procedures.
- Represent the Credit Union in a courteous and professional manner.
- Cross-sell credit union products and services.
- Process mail and night depository transactions.
- Create new member packets as needed.
- Ensure that teller station is properly stocked with forms, supplies etc.
- Perform member service responsibilities; answering questions and requests, researching and resolving member issues, etc.
- Assist Branch Supervisor/Branch Manager as necessary in balancing and maintaining ATMs and vault, training new employees, opening/closing procedures, etc.
- Recommend changes, workflow, efficiencies and quality.
- Meets or exceeds goals as outlined.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Performance is measured against the core competencies as outlined by the position and against goals established by the supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two years customer service and cashier experience; or a comparable combination of education and experience.
- Experience using P.C. based software including Microsoft Office
- This position requires that the employee gain a working knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) requirements and how they will affect their work. The employee will comply with all requirements of the BSA and cooperate with the designated BSA Officer in assuring compliance.
Skills/Abilities: Ability to project a professional appearance and positive attitude at all times. Excellent customer service and communication skills.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK SATURDAYS
We are more than a bank. We believe in our members and employees - in their stories, both past and yet to be written.
We are the combined heritage of generations who care about and support each other to provide lasting contributions in our communities.
We are committed to creating opportunities for people by providing necessary tools, resources and education to make possible the achievement of their goals, hopes and dreams.
Employment at our Credit Union is based upon merit, ability, and qualifications. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected status.