Our company is currently seeking a Collections Accounts Receivable to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our company.
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Compute and record numerical data
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Find and inform customers about unpaid accounts
- Receive and post payment to customer's account
- Advise and follow-up with customers on unpaid accounts
- Initiate repossession proceedings or disconnect service
- Keep records and status of customer's account
- send out monthly statements
- stay in contact with the shipping companies to make sure they deliver the payments for products that go out cod.
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
We are the leader in the automotive aftermarket business and we specialize in after market wheels and tires and do worldwide distribution. Looking for a talented ambitious fast learner with minimum 2 years experience, please if you do not have the experience do not apply.
Role: Collections Accounts Receivable
Apply for this job now.