Do you hold an engineering or technical qualification?
Are you seeking a challenging and rewarding new role?
If you are looking to work for an international company, with fantastic career opportunities, then we can provide you with a unique and exciting challenge with our opportunity to join our team in Debden as an Engineer, reporting to the Working Team Leader on a fixed term basis for a duration of up to 2 years.
You will be joining our site at a particularly exciting time; will be working with professional Engineers who are exceptionally proud of being part of the solution to enable the production of an exceptional product.
The successful applicant will join a busy department working within the Engineering Team to maintain the site production and plant equipment to achieve optimum uptime and performance. To proactively contribute to all continuous improvement strategies. Some building maintenance activities may be required within the role.
This Engineering Technician role is on a fixed term contract of 2 years, which will be on permanent night shift, once initial training period is completed.
Engineering Technician | Engineer | Engineering | Nights | Night Shift | NVQ 3 | City & Guilds | Pumps | Valves | Fitting | Overhauls | PPM | Hydraulics | Pneumatics
- 4 year craft apprenticeship or equivalent with the ability to demonstrate on the job experience including multi-skilling
- NVQ 3/City & Guilds or equivalent as a minimum qualification
- Experience working with pumps, valves, mechanical fitting, machine overhauls, high speed production machinery
- Able to complete PPM schedules and input data into site CMM system
- Understanding & diagnosis of Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Organisational & Planning skills
- Promote Team working
- Ability to work across disciplines
- Open to change and to working on a variety of equipment as required
- Proactive approach to establishing root cause of problems
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Office
- H & S qualifications an advantage
- PLC and BMS knowledge an advantage
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing tools & techniques
- Air compressor knowledge an advantage
- HNC in Engineering or Electronics or equivalent qualification
The closing date for applications is the 12th Jan 2018.
How would you like to join one of the world's largest commercial security printers, and work with an established team of professionals?
At our company, we are committed to attracting, retaining and deploying the very best people.
Your application and interest is important to us and will be carefully reviewed against the requirements for the role.
Please do be aware that we can receive a high number of applications. Therefore if you do not hear from us within six weeks, we regret to advise you that this means that we will not be taking your application further on this occasion. However, please do continue to follow our website and apply for any further opportunities which may be of interest to you.
Role: Engineering Technician (Night Shift)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Loughton, Essex, South East
Apply for this job now.