Gameplay C# Programmer - Guildford - £40k
If you are someone who has been working in the industry for a few years now and are ready for a new challenge. You love programming and helping the team around you to make an awesome game, then we want to hear from you.
I am currently recruiting for a games company based in Guildford who are looking to add an additional C# Gameplay Programmer to their growing IT team. This is a position for someone who is social, hard-working and enjoy working in a team with other people and are passionate and dedicated about their work.
Ideally the candidate should have experience with the following
- Strong C# knowledge
- Capacity to write optimized code or adapt existing code to the necessities of the required platform
- Some mobile (IOS and/or Android) development experience (even if academic only)
- Very good written and spoken English
- Be organised and self motivated
- Creative and innovated
- Sense of humour?
Beneficial but not essential:
- Experience with Unity
- Experience in Agile development methodologies (Scrum)
- Experience in developing multiplayer games
My client is a supportive and friendly games studio based in Guildford, where everyone plays a full and active role in developing top quality games! They're also the creator of the #1 game on the App Store and a top rated game on Steam.
My client is looking to interview ASAP. If you're a C# Gameplay Programmer, currently on the market, looking for a brand new change full of exciting opportunities and projects then please apply below and I will be in contact to discuss the role further.
Role: Gameplay C# Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Guildford, Surrey,
Apply for this job now.