- Network Engineer is required for a permanent position in Boston.
- This role serves as a member of a hands-on technical team responsible for the administration of products and services in support of the management and security of systems, network infrastructure components, voice services and device endpoints for both enterprise and building management platforms. The network at the client site includes over 170 locations, 8,000+ active endpoints and dynamic routing (BGP & EIGRP) with redundant active/active routing.
- This is a permanent, FTE position.
- 3-10 years of experience
- Experience with Cisco, CheckPoint or Palo Alto Firewalls
- CCNA Certified
- Ability to install configure and support network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, access points, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP.
- Investigate faults and troubleshoot day to day network incidents.
- Network Management (with Solarwinds or similar) and SIEM
- VPN gateways
- Cisco Call Manager 10.5+
- CheckPoint, Cisco or Palo Alto Firewalls
- Cisco Meraki
THIRD PARTY AGENCIES, SUBCONTRACTORS, AND RECRUITERS NEED NOT APPLY. Applicants received from firms will not be considered. Subcontracting is not available for this position.
- provided by Dice