Syneos Health is hiring Clinical Study Associates throughout New Jersey.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND ARE ABLE TO GO ONSITE DAILY INTO FLORHAM PARK, NJ
• BS/BA in Life Sciences preferred; certification or educational equivalent is a plus
• Min 4 years pharmaceutical industry experience in clinical development involved with Clinical Trials
• Update and maintain clinical systems within project timelines and review files for accuracy and completeness.
• Prepare, handle, distribute, file, and archive clinical documentation and reports according to standard operating procedures.
• Review of study files periodically for accuracy and completeness.
• Prepare, handle and distribute of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information.
• Track and manage Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
• Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
• Assist in the planning of Investigator Meetings
WHY WE'RE NOW ONE: Combining the integrated capabilities of a CRO (Contract Research Organization) and a CCO (Contract Commercial Organization) addresses new market realities through Clinical and Commercial sharing expertise, data and insights to meet the needs of global biopharmaceutical companies of all sizes.
SINGULAR GOAL: We're one company, purpose-built to achieve a singular goal: Biopharmaceutical Acceleration. Creating better, smarter, faster ways to speed products to market.
OUR SHARED PURPOSE: We will incorporate the best practices and processes of INC Research and inVentiv Health to shape a company that's a far better fit for the modern biopharmaceutical world. We share one purpose...Shortening the distance from lab to lifeTM.
Role: Clinical Trial Associate
Location: Florham Park,
Apply for this job now.