Company: FBR CONSTRUCTION RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £45000 - £65000/annum generous car allow, pension, bonus
A respected privately owned regional building contractor with a rich pedigree of delivering hi-end Design & Build projects are seeking a full time Quantity Surveyor to take commercial ownership of a couple of new commercial projects, projects vary from commercial builds to pharmaceutical builds to D&B car showrooms.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Preparing Tender and Contract documents
- Preparing Bills of Quantities
- Risk Management and Cost Control
- Sub Contractor Work Allocation
- Preparing Accurate Progress Reports
- Completed Work Valuations and Payments
- You will need to have a good understanding of Design & Build methods and products associated with new build commercial education and leisure builds.
Key Experience and Requirements:
- Ideally a minimum 7-10 years Quantity Surveying experience
- You will have experience of previously working within the same or similar role
- Degree qualified (or moving towards professional membership) is preferable but not essential
- Design & Build experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Ideally from a main contractor background not sub contractor
- Excellent communication/ team work capability
- Computer literacy will also be essential
- The role will be mainly office based with some site visits and a degree of flexibility.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package with genuine career progression for this forward thinking and progressive regionally based build contractor whom has a growing pipeline of repeat business.
Please note, please only apply if you reside no more than within 45-50 minutes of the Ringwood region