Feedlot Manager Description:
A smaller, family-owned cattle feeding operation is in need of a Feedlot Manager. This is an opportunity for someone to come in and take over the feedlot allowing the owner to focus their attention on the farming portion of their business. The right person will also be able to assist them in expansion plans where permits and blueprints are already in place. They have a great crew who are cross-trained to work in all aspects of the yard.
The company offers very competitive pay, a work vehicle, and a family-focused work environment.
Feedlot Manager Responsibilities:
- Handle the day-to-day management of the yard along with office responsibilities
- Oversight of a small crew of around 9 people
- Deal with purchasing, selling, and procurement of grains and commodities
- Lead by example by filling in and helping where necessary
Feedlot Manager Requirements:
- 2+ years of management experience within the cattle industry
- Background stability
- Positive attitude to keep the good employees already in place
Please submit a resume for consideration. Only those qualified applicants with a provided resume will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.