Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £29,999, £30,000 - £39,999, £40,000 - £49,999, £50,000 - £59,999
In a rapidly changing world where information has a significant value, supply chains are interconnected and there is uncertainty when doing business on a global basis, the security and resilience of operations has become a board level issue.
Our team has grown very rapidly over the past few years, and continues to do so. We have the largest UK Security & Resilience team of the "big-4", with over 180 professionals in the UK. The team combines a wealth of deep industry knowledge with both business advisory experience and technical expertise. We provide our clients a full spectrum of services encompassing information security, corporate and physical security and business and technology resilience to help our clients fix their issues and bring them real, long-lasting benefits.
We are proud to offer flexible working arrangements which allow our people to choose the most suitable working arrangement that works for them. Whether this is working 4 days per week, taking the summer months off work, or more flexibility around your working pattern, we consider both formal and informal working arrangements that allow our people and our clients the best outcome.
If you would like to hear more about our flexible working arrangements, please let us know. Your role
The environment at Deloitte is made up of intellectually curious, smart people; including world class security experts - you could become one of them or simply learn from them. Your mix of work will help foster your leadership skills and you'll develop a peer group whom you respect and have fun with. In addition, you will have the opportunity to identify areas of work which are of particular interest to you. You can drill deep and become an expert, grow as a generalist or develop a specialism within an industry sector.
Your work, your choice
- Assist clients in developing overall cyber security architecture and blue prints based on IT environment and overall business, technology and security objectives
- Advise clients in understanding the desired future state cyber security framework and work collaboratively with them to develop a roadmap to achieve this goal
- Act as the Lead Security Architect and guide Deloitte project teams in designing cyber security architectures for clients and in developing & executing on actionable roadmaps to deliver on defined architectures & blue prints.
- Understand and define the cyber risks for the scope of the engagement
- Work through the chosen architecture methodology to derive conceptual, logical and physical security architectures
- Act as the security SME and provide security architecture oversight and advice to the technical architecture teams
- Assist the client-side business and security teams, where required, with defining the security requirements based on the business objectives and requirements of the engagement
- Support project and technical teams with the implementation phases and act as the sign off authority for ensuring and validating full adherence to the security designs
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
London with occasional domestic and international travel.
Permanent full-time contract opportunity. Your professional experience
Salary: Market Rate. Opening Date: 01.10.2020, Closing Date: 29.10.2020. Full Time Your service line: Risk Advisory
- Demonstrated experience in security architecture and design for end-to-end architecture lifecycles (e.g., conceptual, logical, physical) for medium/large organisations
- Strong experience in defining and/or implementing security controls to deliver cyber security and other IT capabilities across multiple layers of the IT architecture stack
- Proven track record in contributing to thought leadership in prior work places and/or external market place
- Strong domain expertise, implementation and/or integration skills in two or more of following areas:
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Incident and Event Management
- Threat Intelligence and Modelling
- Security architecture
In Risk Advisory, our thinking and actions give clients, our people and society the confidence to succeed responsibly in a rapidly changing world. We don't just work with our clients to manage risk, we help them understand and grab the opportunities it presents too, helping them gain a competitive advantage. Our expertise and industry knowledge run deep here. At Deloitte, you'll find yourself working with some of the most inspiring and experienced colleagues and with clients who trust you to lead the way to smart choices, better control frameworks, and new systems, including bespoke solutions that have a direct impact on their bottom line. Personal independence
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Malta), Ireland, the Middle East (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Ruled Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen), the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,700 partners and over 50,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It's how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see #removed#/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2020 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 179139
Role: Senior Manager, Cyber Security Architect, Cyber Risk, Risk Advisory, London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: London (Central), London (Greater), London (Greater)
Apply for this job now.