Executive Assistant & Operations Associate
We can offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, and the opportunity to play a vital role in the financial success of our clients and the growth of our firm. Pivotal Planning Group,LLC is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefit package:
- Subsidized Medical insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- 100% Company Funded Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life and AD&D options
- Health Savings Account
- Tax & Financial Planning Services
Essential Job Functions for the Executive Assistant & Operations Associate will include:
- Provide support for the Managing Partner of the firm.
- Assist in preparing financial plans, portfolio reports and client communications.
- Responsible for preparing & tracking new client account and transfer paperwork for SEI Private Trust Co., TD Ameritrade and Fidelity Institutional, etc.
- Assist with back office operations & compliance for a SEC Registered Investment Adviser & the Certified Financial Planners of the firm.
- Create and maintain client files, process client requests and interact with new & existing clients.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly client portfolio reports & financial planning reports.
- Prepare customized presentations for existing & prospective clients using Financial Planning Software, SEI Private Trust Co. Proposal System and Morningstar Advisor Workstation.
- Assist with firm level branding and marketing initiatives and events.
- Responsible for on boarding new Individual and 401(k) plan clients.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for the Managing Partner and advisers of the firms.
- Process client distributions and contributions requests.
An Ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience working for a SEC Registered Investment Adviser and Certified Financial Planner Practitioner, CFP®.
- Experience using client relationship management software such as Junxure CRM or Salesforce is desired.
- Experience with SEI Private Trust Co., TD Ameritrade, Schwab Institutional, Fidelity Institutional or a similar independent custodial platform.
- Experience using analytical and financial planning software such as Morningstar Advisor Workstation, Money Guide Pro, Money Tree, etc.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office Applications - Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in preparing and interpreting financial information.
- The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, results-driven self-starter capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to time sensitive deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in finance, accounting or a related field is desired.
- Ability to supervise and train staff.
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills, including the ability to present effectively to clients and senior management in both written and verbal form.
- Ability to build smooth working relationships.
- Possess exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be highly flexible and confidential with all matters.
Pivotal Planning Group, LLC was formed to provide unbiased Financial Planning & Investment Management Services to the accounting & business advisory clients of Satty, Levine & Ciacco, CPAs, P.C. We are the Fee-Only financial planning & investment advisory division of a 70 year old CPA Firm that provides unbiased advice to retirees, affluent families, retirement plans, business owners, trustees and nonprofit organizations.
Pivotal exists for one reason, to help our clients achieve their goals through education, prudent planning and unbiased advice. As a fee-only Registered Investment Adviser, we are committed to advising our clients in a fiduciary capacity, simply stated, our clients best interests must always come first.
Role: Financial Planning Assistant
Apply for this job now.