Early Years Teaching Assistant / EYFS / TA
- Harlow - Essex based Primary School
- 2 form entry school
- Full time role
- Starting ASAP so you have to have no longer than a weeks notice!
- Temp to perm
- Excellent career progression
A lovely 2 form entry primary school based in the heart of Harlow, Essex are currently seeking to appoint a dynamic, passionate and hardworking Early Years Teaching Assistant. This role is a full time position and will be for the rest of the Academic year and then will turn permanent for the right person. Early Years Teaching Assistants will have the opportunity to work across the pre-school, Nursery and Reception classes within the school.
About the role of an Early Years Teaching Assistant:
- Providing support to the teachers within the EYFS
- 1:1/small group support for children with Special Needs
- Create a safe and secure learning environment for all children to thrive and develop
- Support children with social, emotional and physical development
- Ensure all inside and outdoor learning spaces are reading for learning
What an Early Years Teaching Assistant must have:
- At least 3 Months UK experience within a nursery or primary school setting
- NVQ level 3
- A positive and engaging nature
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Framework
Please let me know if you are keen on this postion ASAP! The school are looking to interview the first week of November.
Role: EYFS (Early Years) Teaching Assistant - Harlow
Apply for this job now.