Company: BRAND RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 per annum
Marketing Manager (digital focus) 10 month maternity contract, Barnsley -
We’re once again working exclusively with an excellent and ever growing client of ours, with multiple brands under their belt, they’ve very recently expanded their group with the acquisition of a successful industrial equipment organisation.
Whilst you’ll be leading the marketing for this new acquisition, you will be working with a very dynamic and innovative marketing team with offices across the nation. This is a great opportunity to work with an excellent marketing leader, whilst also having the opportunity to running your own projects.
With the option to work 3 days from home and 2 in the office, it’s suitable for those further afield
- Supporting the wider marketing team with marketing strategy creation and delivery, business development and driving brand awareness
- Overseeing the execution of multi-channel marketing activities
- Improving customer journey with a big focus on external marketing materials and collateral
- Enhancing external touch points to further reposition brand image and tone of voice
- Driving lead gen activities and showcasing the companies services with a use of visual content and video marketing
- Managing supplier and stakeholder relationships, alongside budget management
- Driving memorable events and exhibitions
- Commissioning a marketing insight project and recognising market trends
- At least 2-4 years marketing experience, across channels
- Experience working in a KPI driven company
- Good digital knowledge and campaign implementation
- Previous experience managing stakeholder relationships
- Capable ability to utilise marketing software from automation to email marketing to Adobe.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to write engaging copy and deliver integrated campaigns
- Confident skills within
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
Due to the location of their Barnsley base office this role is commutable from Sheffield, Leeds, Doncaster, Rotherham, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Glossop and most parts of Yorkshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Keep up-to-date with the latest marketing news, events and jobs by joining our mailing list. Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.