COMPANY: KIMPTON OUTSIDE THE AMERICAS
JOB TYPE: Permanent , Full Time
Want to be Our Training Manager?
Kimpton Fitzroy London has 334 beautifully designed guest rooms and suites complete with its own unique Restaurants & Bars.Kimpton Fitzroy London is the European Flagship for the group and is proud to be part of the IHG family. At Kimpton, we promise guests “A Different Way To Stay.” We know that means we have to be a different, and better, place to work. You quickly learn Kimpton's not just a hospitality job. Here, you'll join a mission to make lives better. No biggie.The real you is a job requirement; your diverse background, talents and quirks are what help our company connect meaningfully with our guests. You'll lead your own personal career path while you help make each guest's journey feel more personal. You won't just punch a clock and count the hours; you'll make it count.We're A Different Way to Stay because we're a better place to work. From the first whirl of a hula hoop at your employee orientation (yes, it happens) to every Kimpton Moment thereafter, you're going to love it here as much as our guests do.
As our Training Manager you will drive, sustain and deliver on our Kimpton points of distinction of Be Yourself, Lead Yourself and Make it Count for everyone in the hotel.You'll champion the Kimpton Fitzroy culture across the entire hotel and ensure that Kimpton standards are known and practiced in all departments. You'll also be focused on quality and continuous improvement by assisting in consistently reviewing business practices and developing training plans to enhance value.As a L&D leader you will help facilitate key future leaders PDP's. Always following government regulations concerning health, safety or other requirementsKey Responsibilities:
- To prepare, write and deliver bespoke Hospitality Training.
- To mentor, coach and develop onsite HOD''''s within each hotel.
- To manage and co-ordinate the delivery of soft skills training across the managed hotels.
- Monitor and evaluate ongoing training activities.
- Assist with other reasonable Human Resources activities as required.
What we need from you
- Proven experience in a training role having led culture change ideally within hospitality or retail desired
- Able to prepare, write and deliver bespoke training content
- Enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Communicator and ability to build relationships at various levels in the organisation
- Organised - able to manage and progress multiple on-going tasks over time
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Flexible approach to work
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks
- Excellent IT skills (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook etc.)
Benefits of working for us:
- Annual Salary form £35,000- £40,000 Per Annum
- 40 Hours Per week
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
- Excellent employee recognition programmes
- Discounted international room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Refer a friend bonus
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Meals whilst on duty
- Dry Cleaning of Work Ware
- Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Training Manager,
then please click 'apply
' now! We'd love to hear from you!You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
See descriptionRole: Training Manager Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.