Job Title: Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner (FTC)
Job reference: SPC/3938790
Job description: We are recruiting for a Residential Conveyancing Specialist to join an award-winning firm that has multiple offices across the North West on a 6 - 9 months Fixed Term Contract basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced conveyancer to work within the busy conveyancing department.
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to manage a busy caseload, with minimal supervision
- Work within a team including a Legal Secretary, a Legal Assistant and another Fee Earner
- Work alongside the New Business and Post Completion team
- Able to deal with the full remit of residential conveyancing matters
- Dealing with sales, purchases, right-to-buy, plot purchases, transfers of equity and deeds
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 per annum, pro rata
Ideally, the role will be based in their office, in Lancashire. However, the firm are willing to consider remote options. There is also opportunity to discuss some remote working alongside office based work.
To discuss thisrole in more detail please contact Sophie Curran on #removed# or 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.