Detailed Job title: Azure Infrastructure & DevOps Consultant
Location: Surrey and home based
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 plus profit share, and benefits
Are you looking for a new Azure infrastructure opportunity and have strong DevOps capabilities?
Do you have enterprise level cloud and infrastructure experience and an interest in application delivery?
Sentinel are working with a Microsoft Gold Partner, looking for an Azure Infrastructure & DevOps Consultant to join their Surrey based office & lead their architecture and deployment of Azure infrastructures, DevOps and data analytics platforms.
As the Azure Infrastructure & DevOps Consultant you'll report directly to Head of Managed Services and be responsible for:
- Architecture and provisioning of Azure infrastructures for data analytics platforms
- Deploying and maintaining Azure DevOps for Azure platform delivery and production support
- Influencing the architecture of solutions
- Act as a technical point of escalation on Azure infrastructure for their clients
- Understand new Azure technology developments
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Enterprise level cloud and infrastructure practices
- Azure Cloud expertise including Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF), Landing Zones and Hub/Spoke Networks
- Azure DevOps including Pipelines and Repos
- Experience in desiging Azure infrastructure for data analytics platforms
- Customer facing / consultative experience is a huge advantage
Alternative job titles: Infrastructure Specialist, Cloud Architect, Cloud Consultant, DevOps Consultant, Azure DevOps Specialist
Your application with Sentinel
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
Get in touch today for new opportunities, or guidance on sourcing strategies, salary and rate benchmarking.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.