St. Louis, MO, US
CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland believes in unleashing potential together. It means we challenge thinking and build our clients' capabilities, so they are stronger for the long-term. It means we create and nurture an environment for our colleagues where sharing ideas isn't just encouraged - it's expected. And it means we give our skills, time, and passion to uplift our communities. We act, create, and build - not just talk.
Does that sound like you? If so, let's connect. Data & Analytics
Our Data & Analytics experts deliver fresh perspectives that help our clients realize their full potential and achieve high-impact results. We unite technical skill and industry expertise to drive transformations that make data-driven decision making attainable through customer analytics, data visualization, information management and data engineering. As a part of our team you'll develop strategies that turn data into a competitive asset for our clients. Why North Highland?
Our employee ownership model enables you to grow through your choices and build the firm. We'll provide challenging opportunities to learn, and we'll coach you as you grow personally and professionally. We offer an array of resources and training (both on- and off-the job) to help our people expand their knowledge, sharpen their skills and aim for the next level. At North Highland, you're not a number.
Our firm is large enough to scale up and tackle the most complex challenges, but small enough where we can each quickly make our mark for our clients. We started as three leaders gathered around a kitchen table.
Entrepreneurial spirits are welcome here.
North Highland is looking for innovative Manual Testers with 3-6 years of experience to join the organization. The ideal candidate should have experience in developing manual testing solutions. Successful candidates are expected to have strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of what it takes to ensure quality testing practices within an Agile team project environment. Exciting work you will do:
What you will need:
- Develop test cases and test scripts to be used in verifying system functionality meets design specifications using approved tools and processes.
- Develop manual user interface tests that will be used in preparing automation routines for regression testing.
- Verify and validate software functions per approved design by executing test scripts.
- Record defects and anomalies in the designated defect tracking tool.
- Be an embedded member of a cross-functional Agile team testing REST/SOAP services, web-based and native mobile client applications, specific responsibilities include:
- Create, document, maintain manual tests to ensure Acceptance Criteria is met.
- Investigate, reproduce, log and escalate reported defects.
- Assist in the development of processes for effective monitoring and reporting of manual test cycle results.
- Be a key knowledge resource for manual testing, train and support other team members as appropriate.
- Communicate and support all project-related information in a timely and professional manner as dictated by team needs and testing processes.
- Assist in the research and development of more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
- Must have aptitude and eagerness to learn new technologies and a wide range of business processes and product functions.
- Must have strong understanding of QA methodologies, SDLC and agile frameworks.
- Prior experience with ALM Quality Center as both a test management and as it relates to SDLC.
- Detailed oriented test plan and test case writing skills.
- Experience testing Web-based applications and Mobile Native applications.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to find creative solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules. Proactive, self-motivated and independent.
- Develop and maintain good professional working relationships, especially within the test team and with those who interact regularly with the test team.
- Focus on the important testing and project priorities as agreed-upon with the test manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of energy, motivation, integrity, character and motivation.
- Prefer Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation
. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (#removed#
), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. - provided by Dice