Attention: Saint Paul, MN Semi - Trailer Maintenance Mechanics
Please take a moment and think about the following (4) questions…
- Have you grown weary of your present employment situation?
- Do you own tools specific to performing this type of mechanical work?
- Would you like to get on the fast track for further career advancement opportunities and make more money?
- Would you like to enjoy benefits such as; a Great Work Environment, PTO - Paid Vacation and Holidays, Health Care, Life Insurance, Vision and Dental, 401K
If you answered YES, and you possess a good degree of the following qualities and requirements, then by all means send your reply to this job posting today! The hiring company has several openings at this time, and offers a competitive wage that is geared to be commensurate with your experience!
- Strong mechanical / electrical / welding experience.
- Possess a solid work history (example: attendance, quality workmanship, strong work ethics, are you a team player)
- Semi-trailer/container body damage repair consisting of: front radius’, corner caps, side panel replacement, roof and floor decking repair/replacement.
- Trailer preventive maintenance / service experience (structural, brakes, s-cam bushings, air bags, pneumatic/hydraulics, electrical troubleshooting/wiring,
- Repair a/o replacing swing/roll-up doors, hinges, latches, lift gates, rails, etc.
- Familiar with reading blue prints and schematics.
- Accustomed to working in a fast paced environment and completing assigned duties in accordance with company safety policies / OSHA regulations, and within a reasonably allotted amount of time.
- HS Diploma/GED with certification in welding (preferred).
- Position requires minimum of eight hours standing, bending, squatting, kneeling, pushing, and pulling with a full range of body mechanics/movements.
- Regularly required to lift and carry up to 35 (thirty-five) pounds. Frequently required to lift and carry up to fifty-five (55) pounds. Occasionally required to lift and carry up to seventy-five (75) pounds.
- Must be able to work in an environment requiring use of ladder, stairs, heights, platforms and climbing in and out of trailers or working under trailers in tight spaces.
- Must have ability to operate a variety of power and hand tools safely, work with compressed air safely, operate fork trucks, spotter trucks and utilize personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Must have minimum 2 years of previous relevant experience and possess tools to perform the required work.
Zing Professional Recruiting is a nationwide recruiting firm that focuses on knowing the client and knowing you. We serve Fortune 500 and Global clients in a variety of industries across the United States. We get the right people in the right jobs. We are looking for TOP Talent to match with our clients.
Zing Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.
Role: Semi-Trailer Mechanic
Location: Saint Paul,
Apply for this job now.