Responsible for developing the organization's overall financial policies. Provides strategic direction of all financial functions including accounting, budget, credit, insurance, tax, and treasury. Ensures that proper financial controls are in place and that financial transactions support the overall business strategy while conforming with applicable laws and regulations and executing the company's strategy and direction.
- Masters degree preferred, but not required.
- CPA or CMA preferred.
- Previous experience in executive management
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong integrity and accountability
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to handle pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Role: Chief Financial Officer
Apply for this job now.