Safe Haven Security, the second largest Authorized ADT Dealer in the country, operating in over 35 states, is currently seeking to fill spots on its' Installation Team in our Memphis Area market. Offering a competitive base pay per install plus additional financial incentives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Installation, Service, and Troubleshooting of a variety of residential burglary alarm systems.
- Ability to manage a multiple appointment scheduled daily/weekly.
- Accurately complete ADT work orders and paperwork.
- Complete administrative tasks including shipping, invoicing, and reschedules.
- Educate customers in various system operations and maintenance.
- Update corporate office after each appointment.
- Being a dependable, responsible professional who is dedicated to working in a growing, fast-paced, and demanding environment.
- Excellent attitude, strong work ethic & solid work quality.
- Valid driver's license, and clean driving record.
- Reliable and presentable vehicle
- Candidates must be able to use computers effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented, results driven.
- Excellent customer service skills with a professional approach to all aspects of the job.
- Experience using DSC, Ademco/Honeywell, and GE equipment preferred, but not required.
- Must be proactive in completing jobs and tasks with little or no direct supervision.
- Provide your own basic tools, and be available to work Monday-Saturday with some early evenings required.
- Competitive, pay-per install rate, with up sale incentives.
- Full benefits packages, including, Health, Dental, Life, and Vision.
- Paid vacation time.
- Technicians average $60,000+ per year
- Management and growth opportunities within a vast company that is expanding daily.
Interested? Please follow link below to be contacted by our hiring manager!
Thanks for your interest.
Safe Haven is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by state, federal, or local law.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.
Safe Haven Security is committed to protecting families Nationwide, both efficiently and effectively. Established in 1999 and doing business in 38 states, Safe Haven Security provides ADT Services by catering specifically to the needs of our customers. We have doubled in business every year for the past 7 years and 2018 is no different. Here at Safe Haven, we don't care about who you've been. We care about who you want to become!
“Safe Haven Strong” means that we are strengthened by our culture, strengthened by each other and our achievements, and strengthened by knowing that each day, we've made somebody's life safer."
If you're driven to achieve success and have a strong work ethic, we're looking for you. If you're passionate and forward-thinking, we're looking for you. If you want to challenge yourself with a rewarding career, we're looking for you! Don't hesitate, apply TODAY!
Role: ADT- Installation Technician
Apply for this job now.