Job Title: Contracts Manager
Salary: IRO £35000 - £40000 Basic, per annum
As an Aerospace, defence & engineering logistics specialist, we add flexibility, agility and capability to integrated supply chains through active partnering with local, regional or global OEM's. Working with manufacturers our approach is to remove barriers and inefficiencies, smoothen programme spikes or project challenges and prevent loss of focus - upholding us as a best in class and trusted logistics integrator.
We are currently seeking a Contracts Manager, to support our contractual obligations for each customer ensuring their day to day business needs are met in line with the agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA) as contractually laid out for you to follow.
Your position may require you to spend large amounts of time (if not exclusive) on customers' premises. This will make you an ambassador for the company and first responder for dealing with customer issues as they happen. In such circumstances, you must always advise such issues to the Operations Director.
Contracts Manager, Birmingham/ Wolverhampton - Highlights:
- Salary: IRO £35000 - £40000 basic, per annum
- Monday to Friday #removed# (some flexibility and travel required)
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
Contracts Manager, Birmingham/ Wolverhampton - The Role:
- In conjunction with company guidance adopt a best practice culture on all aspects of Health & Safety, ensuring full compliance with policies and legislation that are in place for your safety and the safety of others.
- Own the commercial and operational relationships with Key Clients understanding the needs and the wants of that client on a daily basis and delivering solutions appropriately using an array of LEAN and problem-solving tools.
- Coach, mentor and develop a team of Supervisors through 1x1's, effective feedback and training plans whilst also monitoring the development of staff level grades.
- Liaise with the Client at Executive level to understand commercial opportunities and business development. Work to grow the relationship and the contract through excellent service delivery.
- Own the key metrics for operational performance and report back to the Business and to the Client on SQCDP.
- Act as a point of escalation for delivery or service issues for the client, act swiftly and effectively to deal with problems.
Contracts Manager, Birmingham/ Wolverhampton - About You:
- Be comfortable with people management and dealing with grievance, disciplinary and compliance issues.
- Be comfortable engaging with clients ranging from staff to executive levels and know when to accept the direction of the client and when to offer advice or alternative solutions.
- Have a keen sense of opportunity for business development or service improvement and use relevant tools to implement and maintain process and operational improvements.
- Be well versed in LEAN, Continuous Improvement and Problem-Solving principles.
- Have knowledge or experience in Aerospace MRO or OEM environments or within Aerospace Supply Chains.
- Be a team player and an influencer with high levels of compliance. A dynamic and flexible approach should be adopted towards people management and the ability to flex from one style to another.
- Be hungry for success and willing to get behind the current strategy and join an exciting and growing business.
If you have a demonstrable track record as a Contract Manager and you want to work