Help Desk Analyst IICompensation:
If you want to work as a Help Desk Analyst, consider this opportunity to join the team at Robert Half Technology! This long-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Lake Zurich, Illinois area. We especially want to hear from you if you have a can-do attitude and are looking to be part of a highly motivated team. If chosen, you'll be handling complex end-user support issues and providing support to team members by focusing on restoring service to the end users. We need the person in this position to know how your role as the Help Desk Analyst relates to IT projects and IT Service Management initiatives. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills - and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment - we invite you to apply. This role is with a company in the Mortgage Companies field.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members
- Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment
- Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
- Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
- You might be good at this job if you believe you can facilitate user account management by handling onboarding, change and departure processes
- Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
- Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standardsJob Requirements:
- Solid understanding of Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows 10 experience preferred
- 3+ years' of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware
- Applicants with a combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude will be preferred
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- A experience in candidate would be able to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction
- Working knowledge in one or more programming or scripting language
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- ITIL certification will strengthen your position for the job
- This position will be the best fit for a candidate with technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service related problems
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.