We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician for an expanding manufacturer. You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks. This is a direct hire position.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts and overnight shift is preferred.
Manpower is dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, as we have done for more than 75 years.
With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the expertise of our parent company, Manpower Group, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future.
Role: Maintenance Technician
Apply for this job now.