Program Manager - White Plains, NY
K&A Engineering Consulting - White Plains, NY is a people-first organization. We value knowledge and learning. We believe in the power of connection and collaboration and we seek to build relationships that mean something. We employ some of the best and brightest in the Utilities Industry and we work hard to maintain a culture that our people can be proud of.
Our company has earned its reputation through challenging work, uncompromising precision and continuous learning and adapting. We strongly believe in building long lasting relationships with our clients and our employees. We love what we do, and our goal is to have the happiest clients and employees in the Utilities industry. We deliver a reliable and innovative range of services for dozens of projects around the country. The company's team members are passionate about engineering, infrastructure, and design, and understand our clients' business needs and objectives.
Due to Client growth, we are actively seeking a Program Manager to join our team in White Plains, NY.
- Lead a team of engineers, analysts, and IT experts to deliver enterprise and software solutions to our energy and utility customers
- Coordinates and prioritizes project tasks, manages timelines, maintains project plans and communicates status to clients, project sponsors and senior management.
- Lead software implementation and deliver complex development projects on time
- Integrate data from enterprise systems by using utility operation center technologies and solutions
- Design and delivery of energy infrastructure solutions for response and resilience
- Ensure the project is implemented within contractual obligations and regulatory requirements
- Develop effective working relationships among all project team members, stakeholders, and the project resources including managing external vendors, consultants, and contractors as appropriate
- Responsible for project updates and metrics tracking, associated reporting to stakeholders, and compliance with corporate and function procedures
- Provide safety leadership and guidance
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university required in Engineering, Construction Management, Business or related field
- Business savvy Project Manager
- 10+ years experience
- Knowledge and experience with project management processes and tools
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively with competing priorities and stressful situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Highly proficiency in SAP and Microsoft Office products (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is highly preferred
- Previous experience in Utilities is a plus
- Team leadership or supervisory experience preferred
K&A Engineering Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) including disability/ vets. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.