During these tough past 6 months, we have been acknowledged and included in the Top 10 Highest Rated CEO's during COVID-19 - read the full story on https://lnkd.in/deSrHtb
TeacherActive is one of the Sunday Times / Virgin Fastest Growing Companies in the UK and one of the largest specialist education recruiters in the UK.
We are continuing to grow and an exciting opportunity has become available to work as an additional Branch Manager to join our successful and friendly team in Birmingham!
Want to get to know us more? Read our blog! https://blog.teacheractive.com/
To apply, you'll ideally have strong agency experience in education or health/social care recruitment.
As a billing recruitment Branch Manager, you'll be responsible for supporting a team of Consultants and a Resourcer, with the full support and guidance of senior management.
The person we are looking for will thrive from leading by example and will be responsible for driving the team to its full potential. It is important that you possess the skills to motivate, inspire and develop a team.
What do we offer?
- Uncapped commission with no threshold on your own desk
- Shares into the business
- Private health insurance
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- The opportunity to increase your basic salary by hitting key milestones
- The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry
- A supportive, friendly, fun environment focussed on your success
- Further financial incentives for hitting key milestones
- Regular Michelin Stared Lunches for the Achievers Club Members
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
- Company run functions that celebrate success
- Extra days annual leave on your Birthday!
- A generous healthcare and benefits package after a qualifying period
- Champagne Fridays
- Industry leading commission
- Private healthcare after a qualifying period
- Discounted Gym Membership and high street discounts
What you will need to show?
- A successful billing record in agency recruitment
- Confident and resilient personality
- Great organisational skills and flawless work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the education recruitment market
How to apply
At TeacherActive we don't do ordinary. If you believe you have what it takes, apply with your CV and introduction email/covering letter.
If you need any further information about this Recruitment Branch Manager vacancy then please call Aishah on 0115 824 1887.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer.