Fruition IT is partnering with a leading health care consultancy based in Manchester. Due to growth they're now looking to hire a Solution Architect. The company is long established with an excellent client base in Manchester delivering software solutions that benefit health care.
For this role the Architect will develop API, messaging specifications and design solutions. You will design profiles and APIs in association with BAs and Data Standards Team. The architect will analyse the technical implications of spec changes on the internal and external supplier systems. You will also present the technical solutions to stakeholders and support suppliers through development, assurance and go-live.
Solution Architect key skills;
- Proven ability in designing and delivering large scale software solutions in complex enterprise environment
- Designing interfaces and/or software specifications for customers/external organisations
- Full software development life cycle SDLC
- Hand on experience with web technologies - HTTP, TLS/MA, REST, JSON, XML, certificates
- Experience of health care systems, health care interoperability and standards
You will be working within a forward-thinking ethical firm where health care is before profit working on the latest technology in a supportive and professional environment. Please apply now.
Role: Solution Architect, IT Healthcare, Manchester
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester, Lancashire,
Apply for this job now.