Company: INTERIM HEALTHCARE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Calling all Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) in San Diego County!
Interim HealthCare San Diego Hospice is currently recruiting a Full Time Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) for weeknight, on-call. If you are an experienced Hospice LVN with weeknight availability - WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM!
We will teach you everything necessary about the exceptional care we provide to our patients so you will be successful in the role. Your success is ours!! You will be visiting patients in their homes, nursing facilities, and occasionally in the hospital. You will have additional experienced nurses available and working with you your entire shift to provide you any back-up and support. Nurse Practitioner or Medical Director also on-call for support. Additionally, you will have administrative back up on-call available to provide you guidance and direction.
This is the nursing position you've been looking for! Earn more money and work with a highly respected team of professionals. Grow personally and professionally.
Apply now! You'll be glad you did.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes. Provides effective and efficient patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse and in accordance with applicable law and regulations, accepted standards of nursing practice and Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.
- Provides direct patient care, as directed by the RN and Physician, when called out during on-call hours
- Provides accurate and timely documentation of patient services to reflect the plan of care
- Responsible for frequent and timely communication to the appropriate RN, supervisor, and other staff regarding patient's condition
- Responsible for performing services which are planned, delegated, and supervised by the registered nurse
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited vocational school for LVN and licensed to practice as LVN in CA
- Twelve (12) months experience in an acute care environment preferred
- One (1) year of hospice care experience preferred
- IV Certification preferred
- BONUS of up to $3000*
- Locally owned and operated
- Free education courses
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Paid time off
- Health insurance*
- Dental insurance*
- Vision insurance*
- Life insurance
*some restrictions or a waiting period, may apply