Children's Assessment & Safeguarding Social Worker in Fylde & Wyre.
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Children's Assessment & Safeguarding Team
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our front-line Assessment & Safeguarding teams providing professional social work support to children and young people and their families, with social care needs within Fleetwood.
As part of a local team you will have the chance to contribute to and make a real impact on children's lives.
You will have the opportunity to develop your practise in a positive learning environment with the support of regular supervision and training to help you achieve the required competencies and CPD portfolio evidence required by HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is £28.00 per hour and is an initial 3-month contract.
Candidates must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Experience and demonstrable skills in engaging children/young people through a variety of direct work methods
- At least 2 years' experience in statutory children's social work
- Good understanding of safeguarding children processes
- Experience of court work
- Experience of managing a varied and complex case load
- Ability to write concise, fit for purpose reports/court statements and ability to maintain up to date and accurate records.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience of inputting into children's services data systems.
- Ability to be flexible, resilient and reflective.
- Initial Assessments and Core Assessments
- Section 47 Investigations
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within child services
- 2 years post qualified with experience within local authority child protection teams
Benefits of working with Medicare First:
- Your own personal consultant
- Regularly meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
If this sound like a role for you then please Apply today, alternatively for more information call [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
"It is the policy of the company that no person acting on our behalf shall discriminate in any situation against another individual or group, directly or indirectly, because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, belief, sex and sexual orientation. Each individual is assessed on merit alone."