AccuStaff has been matching employees with Capital Region employers for over 30 years!! Let us help to Match YOU with a great position with one of our long-standing customers.
Currently we have a customer in need of a Help Desk support representative. This is a full time long term temporary position in Albany, that are slated to last 1 year or longer.
Work Monday - Friday, typical business hours. Free parking available OR easily accessed by CDTA in the Harriman Campus.
Job duties will include:
- Answer phones, analyze user issues and work t resolve PeopleSoft system issues within targeted resolution time frames.
- Analyze help desk inquiries to identify potential system or performance issue for audit witin SFS.
- Work w/functional & technical area experts to develop comprehensive knowledge of business processes, system application and development.
- Communicate regularly with SFS project team members, participate in training, work groups, meetings, support users in implementation and use of new system including but not limited to screens, access and reports.
- Provide courteous timely responses, prioritize issues and route to appropriate internal or external resources.
We work with clients in multiple industries for a variety of roles. We've been in business since 1979 and have a history of matching people up with great opportunities. Our hallmark is our level of service so you know where you stand throughout the hiring process.
Role: Help Desk Support
Apply for this job now.