Company: OLD CHICAGO PIZZA AND TAPROOM
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Craft beer isn't just a trend to us. It's a way of life. After 40 years of serving up the highest quality beers, great food and good times, the vibe at Old Chicago keeps getting better.
After drawing our first pint in 1976, we've continued to pull some impressive local and international beers at over 100 locations. We still build our pizzas and taproom fare from scratch - one delicious, fresh ingredient at a time, but the most important ingredient is YOU!
NOW HIRING / IMMEDIATELY HIRING:
Bartenders / Bartender
Your role is to deliver exceptional guest service in the bar area and is key to our restaurants success as you contribute to delivering a perfectly crafted experience to our guests!
Your commitment to us:
- Deliver genuine hospitality while you efficiently craft every drink to perfection and serve guests responsibly
- Be fanatical in mixing alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for guests at our bar and provide drinks and service to Team Members following standard recipes and procedures
- Guide our guests through our food and beverage menus while demonstrating a thorough knowledge of all our food and beverage offerings
- Provide timely, attentive, fun and friendly service to guests and service Team Members to ensure our guests feel valued and well cared for
- Take pride in keeping the bar area clean, sanitized and stocked
- Create positive first impressions that build loyalty in return guests
- Make our guests feel welcome by engaging with them and creating a lively and fun atmosphere!
Our commitment to you:
- Part-time or full-time hours at a highly competitive rate of pay.
- Comprehensive benefits program offered to all team members - including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plus voluntary benefits.
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate school, life and family.
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Team Member discounts.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Alcohol certification and Serve Safe a plus!
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts
Old Chicago Pizza (OCP) is a well established, full service restaurant concept that has growth opportunities for team members in a full service casual dining restaurant company focusing on beer, pizza and American food. At OldChicago you can grow your career with us. This restaurant front of house job for bar tender or barback or mixologist will focus on guest service and bar customers in which you will be expected to provide great customer service in addition to drink preparation. Bar tender roles also must interact with co-workers in a friendly and thoughtful manner in addition to other front of house team members.
We are an Equal Opportunity / E-Verify Employer. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. As a SPB Hospitality Team Member you may be asked to perform additional related duties to meet ongoing needs.