Berkeley Scott are recruiting talented Kitchen Porter to work at multiple sites in Liverpool area.
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right candidates where you will have multiple opportunities to work within a wide variety of sites including Stadiums/ Hotels and private functions.
If you are dedicated to the hospitality sector, want to work as part of a successful team and provide customers with an exceptional standard of service then you are just the person we are looking for.
In reward for your hard work you will receive
- Immediate starts and regular ongoing work to keep you busy throughout the year
- Opportunities to work in numerous venues across the region
- Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
- Weekly Pay
The Role includes
- Working in busy production kitchens
- Assisting with basic food preparation and service
- Assisting with the clear down and closure of the kitchen
- Use of large and small dishwashers as well as washing by hand where required
- Maintaining the overall cleanliness of the kitchens and undertaking roles as requested to do so by their Head Chef
Ideal Candidates will have the following
- Previous experience in a similar kitchen role
- An ENHANCED CRIMINAL RECORDS CHECK
- Food Safety Qualification or the desire to undertake this qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and sometimes challenging environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good team player as well as ability to work on own initiative
- Take pride in your work
We want to hear from All applicants with previous experience as a Kitchen Porter, KP, Kitchen Assistant, Catering Assistant, Chef Assistant
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you? CLICK APPLY or alternatively you can call our office number on #removed# and speak to one of our consultants.