BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Home based and/or Office based
Highly competitive Salary + OTE dependant on experience, plus pension and 28 days holidays, Company car/Car allowance, expenses and mileage
My client is a niche certification body providing management system certification to the construction, engineering and manufacturing sectors across Northern Ireland and ROI. Due to expansion, they are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to be home based covering both regions.
Purpose of the role
The successful person will be promoting management system certification on behalf of the certification body. You will engage in new business development, account management, client visits and telesales activities to secure future business for the organisation. The successful person will be expected to develop and sustain excellent customer relationships with both new and existing clients; growing the management system certification products and services across the region, whilst achieving monthly and annual sales targets.
- To achieve individual sales targets and support colleagues to achieve their sales targets
- To complete cold calling and telesales activities
- To build positive relationships with new and existing clients to increase initial revenue and retention revenues.
- To record all sales leads and activities
- To build positive relationships with new and existing clients to increase number of quotes and sales conversions
- To support the Directors with sales visits, exhibitions and events when necessary
- Maintaining and handling key customer accounts and growing and upselling of current management system certification.
- To develop new clients to increase the customer base.
- To carry out general administration duties associated with the role.
- Demonstrable track record of selling either management system certification or have sales experience within the construction, engineering or manufacturing sectors preferred
- Experience in meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence others
- Must drive and be willing to travel to client sites to attend meetings
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow this role from grass roots in your own way, where you will be given autonomy, a chance to develop and progress your career. You will receive a lot of training and support to enable you to achieve your objectives.
Please apply now! Or contact Stephanie Taggart at Collective Recruit Ltd.
Collective Recruit are working on behalf of our client. We will endeavour to respond to your application within 48 hours.
Role: Business Development Manager - certification
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Europe (non-UK), Belfast, Belfast
Apply for this job now.