COMPANY: TARSH PARTNERSHIP
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: c.£45K-£50K + Benefits + Bonus
Brand Manager - Leading FMCG Food Brand
c.£45K-£50K + Benefits + Bonus
Smart, commercially savvy FMCG marketer needed NOW for challenging role managing this #1 dairy brand in its category with huge potential for further growth. Working alongside the Head of Marketing within a small, hands-on team, you will run all aspects of the brand plan from strategy development to delivery of A&P and digital initiatives and a busy NPD programme. Part of a multi-billion European group, you will have the opportunity to work with international teams, sharing resources and driving UK specific initiatives. If you are a strong strategic and creative thinker who can hit the ground running, this could be the role for you.
- Creating a robust, actionable and exciting brand strategy to achieve long term business goals and brand vision in the UK.
- Working with Head of Marketing to direct and champion the brand communications strategy that will drive market share, revenue and profit growth.
- Developing and delivering the annual Brand Plan for the UK.
- Delivering local Shopper, Digital and Social Media activity to drive the brand and NPD/EPD launches. Working alongside the European brand team to develop ATL campaigns including TVCs.
- Developing innovation strategy and NPD initiatives working alongside Head of Marketing and teams across the business.
- Work with UK Sales Team & Category Team to ensure the brand and key SKUs are activated appropriately in each sales account with promotions, POS etc.
- Managing relationships with agency partners, ensuring optimal teamwork, great creative and value for money.
Key Skills Checklist
- Robust background in FMCG with an interest in food & drink categories.
- Excellent commercial understanding and the ability to make sound recommendations.
- Strategic thinker able to develop clear vision for the brand.
- Solid knowledge of advertising and communications development.
- Strong project management skills - planning and prioritisation
- Ideally some experience of working in an international environment.
- Passion, energy, drive. Proactive and willing to take the initiative.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive marketing recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail Adam Tarsh now.
Role: Brand Manager – Leading FMCG Food Brand
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Apply for this job now.