Sr. Software EngineerCompensation:
$60.00 to $70.00 hourly
Robert Half Technology has an exciting opportunity for a Contract Resource to join our client as they transform the enterprise within the IT space - in the role of senior.Net developer.
*This is a full-time, multi-year contract position - with potential to extend or convert to FTE.
We’re in search of a senior developer who can hit the ground running in building .Net Azure microservices, REST APIs and system integration using industry best practices.
React or Angular experience would be ideal, or interest in doing/learning, although this is not a requirement.
**Great opportunity for someone who wants to step into this role and help setup and establish requirements and process around API’s specifically – working with the BA’s/PM’s and Business Partners – and help “lead” and be the go-to API Tech Lead as they transform the internal and 3rd party teams.**
- Design and build microservices/APIs and related frameworks
- Design and build third party integration and related frameworks
- Building infrastructure-as-code templates
- Train/mentor/support other teams, including code reviews.
- Code review, support and some UI development in ReactJS, NodeJS and TypeScript.
- Support and maintain production microservices and web applications.
- Must be well versed with technical design, non-functional requirements, design patterns, standards, industry best practices, automated testing, CICD, and non-functional requirements.
- Must be versed in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)/Agile/Scrum and have experience taking a project from inception through completion.
- Designing observable, performant, secure, reliable, scalable microservices.
- Establishing best practices.
- Paired programming.
Skills/Experience Needed to be Successful in this role:
- 5+ years of exp in senior developer position, including mentoring and collaboration.
- 5+ years of .Net experience.
- Experience implementing NFRs: observability, security, reliability, scalability, availability, maintainability, extensibility
- Data modelling
- Must be able to demonstrate individual and teamwork effort in collaborative processes.
- Must understand development industry standards and practices.
- Develop, support and monitor applications using .Net Framework along with cloud development experience with Azure (or AWS)
- SOA or microservices
- Production, customer-facing REST API design and implementation.
- Cloud development experience with Azure (or AWS)
- Must have C#, ASP.Net, ASP.Net Web API, REST API/JSON, LINQ, SQL, relational databases, ORM, OOD, Agile, performance tuning, multi-threading, design patterns, good code organization skills
- Should have AWS or Azure, IaC, Swagger, microservices, Docker, Entity Framework, security (authZ/N), DevOps, CICD, technical designs and documentation, async-await, messaging (EDA), .Net Core.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.