Company: MARKS SATTIN EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Our client is a Wholesale Distribution business and they are currently seeking a highly calibre Finance Director to drive rapid improvement within the company while working alongside the Managing Director to implement these changes.
The Finance Director responsibilities will include supporting the Managing Director and taking responsibility for the financial function, improving and setting up systems, processes, controls and financial controls.
- Be prepared to investigate, analyse, and interpret all of the company's vital information in order to inform long term strategic decision making and planning.
- Understanding of the major responsibilities that come with overseeing all financial aspects of the business
- Have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, has strong leadership and strategic skills to ensure a hands-on successful approach.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA), preferably chartered
- Experience of being an autonomous Finance Director ideally within a Retail, Wholesale Distribution and or Manufacturing businesses.
- Prior experience of business transformation projects is highly desirable.
- Be proactive and entrepreneurial with exceptional interpersonal skills, and be a skilled communicator.
We are ideally seeking people who are able to start immediately or at short notice.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted with further information about this role