We are looking a transport admin clerk to work for our client based in Burnaston, Derby.
This role is initially to be acting as maternity cover for approximately 9 months however there is potential for this to be made an ongoing role for the right candidate.
Working for a multinational logistics company you will be a part of the Transport Office. Ideally you will have a background in the similar environment.
Your day to day duties will involve:
· Monitor and manage daily abnormality across the customers logistics pipeline.
· Adhere to the customers escalation process in a timely and accurate manner.
· Ensure all customer reports & KPI's are completed accurately and sent on time.
· Monitor all systems for compliance, FTS, Vehicle Tracking, On-site departure and arrival, TCS etc.
· Maintain contact with all route drivers running late, update customer and suppliers regarding delays.
· Check route log and inbound/outbound manifest basket accuracy.
· Ensure all office administration is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
· Have a flexible approach to cover and support the departments requirements.
· Ensuring that drivers are briefed/debriefed correctly.
· 5S's - Sort, Set-in-Order, Shine, Standardise, Sustain.
· Maintain a high standard of work ethic and professionalism to both internal and external stakeholders.
· Work as an integral part of a multi person team on a rotating shift system
You will have to demonstrate the below:
- Ability to Work Under Pressure and to Deadlines
- Excellent Communication skills
- Customer Focused
- Good Attention to Detail
- IT Literate
The work is Monday to Friday, hours of work are 14:30 to 23:00 but some flexibility may be required from time to time.
PAY RATE - £9.50 Per hour + £1.15 Per Hour Holiday Pay
To apply please apply with your current CV or call now!
We are looking for experienced, professional who able to take on the company's ethos and assist us in the support of our client's day to day operation.
StaffCo Direct is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.