EYFS Teaching Assistant Huddersfield
'Outstanding' primary school
Supply Desk are recruiting now!
Supply Desk are working closely with an 'Outstanding' 2 form entry primary school in Huddersfield, HD2. The school have an excellent reputation within the local community as the pupils are proud to belong to this thriving community school and take delight in their learning'. The school are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant in Huddersfield to work within the EYFS department, assisting the class teacher with planning and delivering lessons to start in September.
- 'Outstanding' 2 form entry primary school in Huddersfield
- General teaching assistant within the KS1 department
- Helping to plan and deliver interactive lessons according to the EYFS
- Work on a 1:1/small group basis with pupils
- Temporary, September start in a Huddersfield primary school
- Daily pay rate of £60-£80
- Excellent public transport links
- Passionate and enthusiastic individual
- Good knowledge of the EYFS
- Classroom based experience preferred but not essential
- Great behaviour management
- Intervention experience preferred
If you want to kick start your career in education and want to make a real contribution towards young children's learning then apply directly to this AD or email your CV to #removed#
Supply desk work in partnership with many schools across West Yorkshire including schools in; Bradford, Calderdale, Leeds, Huddersfield and Kirklees call #removed# to find out about many of our permanent, temporary or day to day vacancies we have available. Or visit https://#removed#/jobs/location/west-yorkshire/ to see our current vacancies.
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.