About ServiceMaster Brands
Founded in 1929, ServiceMaster Brands operates a network of 1,940 franchisees through its portfolio of five brands in 50 states and nine countries. ServiceMaster has been a leader in home services businesses for nearly a century and was founded as one of America's first franchise businesses. ServiceMaster does business under five brands that generate more than $2.5B in system-wide sales: ServiceMaster Restore, ServiceMaster Clean, Merry Maids, AmeriSpec, and Furniture Medic.
While each brand maintains a distinct identity, we share a commitment to our mission to make everyday heroes more heroic. From our franchisee experience to career development to our community, our values - We Serve, We Care, We Deliver - guide us.
We see it not only as our duty but our opportunity to serve our franchisees so they can build their business and their legacy, enabling them to serve their customers in their times of need. We care about our people and developing their full potential; about our communities and making them better. We deliver on our commitments to our franchisees and each other.
At ServiceMaster, we strive to create a culture that is fast, nimble and innovative. We are owners and creators working together to build a company that is intent on winning and embraces learning from our mistakes. We want to give our employees a comfortable and safe space to work, creating an experience that: inspires creativity, invites celebration and promotes collaboration across teams.
ServiceMaster is investing in talent across a number of functions to enhance our sales, marketing and operations and drive a competitive advantage for our brands. ServiceMaster Brands will be based in Atlanta, Georgia beginning spring 2021.
Roark Capital Group acquired ServiceMaster in October of 2020, in a carveout from ServiceMaster Brands Global Holdings, now named Terminix (NYSE: TMX). Roark is an Atlanta‐based private equity firm with $20 billion in assets under management. Roark focuses on investments in consumer and business service companies, specializing in franchised and multi‐location business models in the restaurant, specialty retail, consumer and business services, and health, wellness and beauty sectors.
Roark prides itself on being a trusted partner for management and business owners. ServiceMaster Brands is Roark's first foray into the home services business, a space that represents attractive long-term growth and an opportunity to increase focus on consumer needs.Position Overview
Manages validation of claims and may assist with the more complicated issues, process improvement, call handling statistics, communication with management and vendors, software changes, process/efficiency changes and training.Job Responsibilities
- Performs validation of claims submitted to the insurance carriers in the Managed Mitigation Program (MMP) including: validation of equipment sizing and correct invoicing of line items, correctly noted equipment placement, water flow, and psychometric review of data to show grain depression in the record of drying conditions, etc.
- Manages the day to day activities of the Managed Mitigation Program and serves as the escalation point and subject matter expert.
- Assists team in meeting set objectives and goals, while maintaining budget requirements.
- Travels as needed to build and maintain key insurance relationships to ensure compliance to current claims review program and the development of ideas of how to continually improve and expand the relationship with the customer.
- Manages multiple complex projects/business process improvement initiatives simultaneously.
- Compiles and analyzes call handling statistics and maintains all franchise lead dispute process completion and statistics.
- Provides support and communication to Disaster Restoration team, Regional management team and approximately 650 participating QRV franchises.
- Communicates with vendor to provide job knowledge and productivity consistency.
- Coordinates with IT on software changes and additions.
- Develops communication and training material related to 800RESPOND/866RECOVER.
- Recommends efficiency improvements for the Claims Capture Unit.
- Presents claims-related overview and training to the QRV academy.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Bachelor degree and/or 4 years of relevant experience in management, operations, or call center experience
- Ability to autonomously work on multiple, complex and highly important business projects
- Ability to apply and explain psychometric theory
- Ability to manage and direct work flow and continually improve processes
- Ability to manage people
- Ability to read and interpret contracts and insurance program guidelines
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Positive interaction with internal customers and external customers
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Microsoft Products
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
- Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
ServiceMaster companies are proud to be EOE.