Level 3 Teaching Assistant / TA level 3- St Helens
TeacherActive are looking for an experienced Level 3 Teaching Assistant for a short term assignment, starting immediately.
The position is at a very busy primary school and will be supporting the teacher in a challenging KS2 class but the successful Teaching Assistant / TA will be expected to work in other classes and year groups when needed.
The ideal candidates will have a very high level and understanding of working with children and young people with SEN, and ideally a formal qualification in SEN or teaching.
Anyone with an NVQ Level 3 as a Teaching Assistant or NVQ Level 3 Health & Social Care (Children and Young People) that have previous experience in an SEN setting would be highly desirable.
It is essential that you have/ are the following:
* The enthusiasm to work with children with a variety of different personalities and skill levels
* A strong, confident individual who can take control of a classroom
* Able to engage well with pupils
* Able to work under your own initiative
* Smartly presented and with excellent time management skills
TeacherActive can offer the successful Teaching Assistant / TA:
* A highly rewarding opportunity
* An excellent and competitive rate of pay
* Fantastic prospects of long term work
* The guarantee of a hard working consultant passionately and actively searching for the right job for you
TeacherActive have many other opportunities available to suit all requirements. To discuss them contact Natalie on 0151 675 0888 or email your CV to #removed#