Are you looking for your next challenge supporting research & development? Come help lead a dynamic team supporting the Defense Threat Reduction Agency's (DTRA) Research and Development (RD) Directorate! ARServices is seeking qualified Technical Program Managers to support the DTRA RD Directorate's Project Management Office (PMO) team.
The ideal candidates for this position have experience managing or supporting R&D programs for DTRA or related programs. In this position, you will provide a broad range of programmatic support services to the DTRA RD Directorate in the areas of Program Management, Financial Management, and Policy Support to one or more Departments including R&D Operations, Chemical & Biological Technologies, Counter Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) Technologies, Enabling Capabilities, Nuclear Technologies, and Counter Improvised Threat Technologies. TPMs will work closely with DTRA's science & technology (S&T) subject matter expert (SME) contractors. Position locations include Kirtland AFB, Fort Belvior, Las Vegas, Eglin AFB, nd others.
- Provide support to various DTRA RD Departments including:
- Nuclear Technologies
- Front Office
- Emerging Capabilities
- Counter Improvised Threat Technologies
- Oversees the planning and execution of technical projects in the professional services arena.
- Manages people who lead technical projects, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Provides budget analysis, labor planning, and coordination of activities between customer and company personnel. Monitors project completion from initiation through delivery to meet revenue and cost projections.
- Oversees performance of product testing and customer acceptance of systems or system integration projects or engagements.
- Typically utilizes management skills more than technical skills.
- Serves as mediator to internal issues and conflicting priorities for members of cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products to customer.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Disciplines include but are not limited to organizational management, public health science, environmental science, disaster preparedness, computer modeling and simulation, optics, hydrology, blast and explosives, information systems, logistics, nuclear weapons effects, pulsed power, computer science, wargaming.
- Active Secret Security Clearance or higher
- Positions will be at various levels and will require 5 - 15 years of relevant experience, and a minimum of a Bachelor's degree
ARServices is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce, including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Powered by JazzHR