General Cover Teacher (KS3/4)
£90 to £150 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
March 2021, Flexible hours
ABC Teachers, part of TES, are seeking an experienced Teacher for General Cover to work in our schools in Leicester. We are looking for people who have experience teaching Key Stage 3 & 4, with QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
About the role:
- Teaching students in secondary schools across several departments.
- Classroom teacher; ensuring students make adequate progress in their education
- Supporting the personalised learning
- Flexible accommodating hours
About the schools:
- We work with schools rated from Outstanding to Requires Improvement
- Easily accessible from Coventry, Loughborough and surrounding areas
- Great public transport links
- A variety of secondary schools with a strong team ethos
- Suitable teaching qualification i.e PGCE/BeD, with a valid QTS
- Able to obtain suitable references and a valid DBS check*
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to quickly built a good rapport with students and staff
- Excellent time management
*ABC Teachers are committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff, with branches across the country.
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV via this website as soon as possible and we will be in touch.
If you would like to find out more information about the role, please call the Secondary team on 0121 4812231
To register with ABC Teachers or keep up to date with similar positions we have available, please visit the ABC Teachers or TES Website. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.
PLEASE NOTE: due to COVID-19, we are currently completing interviews and registrations online via secure web rooms. The technology we have put into place ensures that we can move forward with your application.