Dynamic CEO of a fast-paced and leading creative organisation is looking for an experienced EA to cover a maternity leave.
In this role you will build a strong relationship with the CEO and provide visible, high touch, seamless support. Your main priority will be to ensure the CEO's day-to-day life runs in a smooth and efficient manner. You will anticipate the CEO's needs and requirements in regard to immediate and longer term scheduling, planning annual calendars and highlighting potential conflicts, whilst organising the CEO's global travel arrangements and arranging all of the logistics. You will ensure coordinated action and input on all matters relating to the CEO, including preparation of meeting materials, presentations and speaking notes, as well as responses to queries and correspondence.
As part of a high performance team you will work closely with a Senior Designer to track projects, create content for these projects and attend meetings where necessary. The Senior Designer is a stable ally to both the CEO and EA.
The role requires someone with extensive experience working in a varied EA role, supporting at C-suite level and accustomed to a busy workload and working with a flexible approach. You will work both remotely and from the London office (occasionally and if possible), so the ideal candidate must be self-motivated and have confidence in building relationships and trust without a traditional office based structure. This is a highly-responsible role for an experienced and committed EA to support a high profile CEO.
The ideal candidate will have:
* An extensive experience obtained within a fast paced creative environment
* A positive energy, and be a strong team player with a flexible 'can-do' approach.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the capability to foster and maintain strong
relationships with a sense of diplomacy when working with internal and external
stakeholders at all levels.
* Strong project management and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail and
the ability to plan effectively, multi-task and prioritise workload with changing
* The ability to work autonomously and be a self-starter with sound judgement
* Excellent coordination and time management skills, and the ability to plan ahead, devise
and manage work plans, anticipate requirements, problems and obstacles, juggle competing
priorities successfully and work effectively and calmly under pressure to tight deadlines.
* The ability to draft well-written, professionally presented correspondence that positively
reflects the CEO.
* A high proficiency with MS Office packages including Microsoft Outlook.
"Many thanks for sending your CV, due to overwhelming add response we can only contact shortlisted candidates and wish you every success in finding a new role"