Teaching Personnel are looking to place Primary school teachers in permanent roles. If you have experience teaching KS2 and are looking for a full time job, we'd love to hear from you!
The role requires:
- UK recognised QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Knowledgeable on current and relevant Key Stage curriculum
- The ability to plan engaging and creative lessons
- Commitment to raising standards in teaching and learning
- A passion to deliver the highest quality of education through a range of enrichment activities and creative teaching
- Valid DBS (A Child Workforce that is accessible through the Update Service)
- Eligible to work in the UK (Right to work in the UK documentation)
- Competitive salary with rates of up to GBP600 per week (depending on experience).
- Weekly pay through PAYE
- Opportunity to build on your skills and knowledge through our 'Outstanding' CPD programme.
- Our 'Recommend a friend' scheme, where you can earn money by nominating your fellow colleagues for work.
The post commences: 6th Sept 2021
Applications closing date: 1st July 2021
Are you registered with another local agency? This is not a problem as it is possible to be involved with more than just one agency.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.